It’s important to have a reliable furnace system in place during the winter months to ensure your home stays warm and comfortable. Amana’s top furnace system is one of the most efficient on the market, and it’s always a good idea to invest in high-quality products for your home, whether it’s a furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump.
However, even the best furnace systems will eventually need to be replaced after a certain amount of time. Furnaces typically last up to 25 years, but there are also various signs that it may be time to replace yours. It’s important to keep an eye out for these signs and consider a replacement service to maintain your home’s comfort.
- The system has lost its existing efficiency in warming your home.
- The energy bill has significantly risen to a new level.
- Your furnace requires consistent repair work.
- The system turns itself off and on continuously.
- Strange noises and weird smells from the system have covered your house, etc.
Furnace Cost You Must Be Aware Of:
- The furnace’s price – The price depends on the type of furnace you choose. Whether it is Amana’s electric furnace or oil furnace, you can rest assured the cost would be between $700 to $3,300.
- Installation cost – It depends on the service provider’s quality, capacity, and experience. It can be anywhere between $900 to $1,200. Opting for a professional service provider like I Heart Amana is recommended to avoid any damage or mismanagement of your product.
- Tune-up service – This service becomes essential after the installation and needs to perform exceedingly well. The tune-up service can cost you around $110.
Consider Factors That Can Affect Your Replacement Expense:
- Energy Source Matters
You can obtain many furnace options currently in the market, and some of them include the following:
- Electric furnace – This furnace ranges between $700 and $2,800.
- Oil furnace – Its price falls between $1,900 and $3,300.
- Natural gas furnace – It starts at $750 and goes up to $6,300.
Depending on your requirement, you can contact our certified professionals, and we will help you choose the perfect heating system for your home.
- Furnace Efficiency
When you decide to purchase a heating system, you need to consider the AFUE rating or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. The higher this rate, the more efficient your furnace is.
If the Amana furnace you choose comes with a 90% rating, it will use only 10% of the fuel to heat your home. However, you must remember furnaces with higher efficiency will cost you more.
- The Size of Your Furnace
Our certified furnace technician will help you determine the perfect size of the system, considering the location, square footage, and construction of your home. Only an appropriate furnace will be beneficial for you.
- Installation Process Cost
I heart Amana is an HVAC company that offers impeccable installation service and system purchase. You can purchase and install the system using us or do it separately. However, in any situation, the installation will cost you around $1,200.
To Sum Up
Whether it’s Amana’s electric furnace or an oil-based furnace, the installation must be flawless for your comfort, safety, and security. Our trained technicians can take care of your furnace needs with ease.
I Heart Amana is the leading HVAC manufacturer with an excellent track record. Visit our website today to choose a reliable service provider.