Find Local Dealer
No matter the season, Amana can provide you with the best HVAC solutions in the Minneapolis area. We have a wide range of products that will give you and your family the comfort and rest you deserve. Aside from physical comfort, we know our customers need financial comfort—that’s why we ensure that our products are energy-efficient and affordable.
Amana has an array of heating and cooling products so that you have greater freedom to choose the right unit for your needs.
The furnace is an integral part of any household. An average home in Minneapolis spends over $2,000 a year on its furnace. Given the heavy use of this appliance, it is imperative you buy one that is durable, easy to maintain and repair, and energy-efficient.
While buying a furnace for your home, there are a few things you must consider:
- The most common mistake people make when buying a furnace is choosing the wrong size. An improperly-sized furnace will cost you money and time. Talk to an Amana furnace dealer about your furnace needs and we’ll help you find the right one for your home.
- Buying a high-efficiency furnace might seem costly, but it pays for itself in the long run. While lower-efficiency furnaces might perform well for a year or two, they also tend to incur higher electricity bills. An appliance like a furnace, which is used for a major part of the year, should be energy-efficient and easy to maintain. Our furnaces receive good customer ratings and are top ENERGY STAR rated.
- Opt for a programmable thermostat so that you have greater freedom in managing both temperature and bills.
- Inquire about how the furnace regulates indoor air quality and humidification.
Air handlers are the unsung heroes of the HVAC industry. You may not think it’s important, however, an air handler’s role in maximizing the performance and efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner is considerable.
An Amana HVAC distributor can help you understand the benefits of an air handler and guide you through the various Amana options that best suit your requirements. When you buy an Amana air handler, you’ll get a machine designed to deliver premium performance and stand strong for ages to come.
An Amana Air Handler comes with:
- Aluminum coils: Our air handlers come with aluminum coils that are specially grooved and have judicious tubing that provide long-lasting cooling and durability.
- SmartFrame sub-structure:Our SmartFrame sub-structure provides a sturdy framework for the air handler’s internal components and lateral stability. It also covers the entire foil-faced insulation that covers the whole blower casing. It further reduces operating noise and cabinet condensation that is common after regular periods of use.
- Factory-mounted expansion valve: A factory-mounted expansion valve is more efficient in controlling refrigerant flow for efficient cooling. Our HVAC models are fitted with factory-mounted expansion valves that control refrigerant flow and are optimized for inverter applications.
- Prolonged warranty periods: All of our air handlers have a ten-year-parts limited warranty, meaning, besides the usual wear and tear, your Amana air handlers are completely secure for ten years after the date of purchase.
Heat pumps are gaining popularity because of their efficiency in heating and cooling your house better than a gas furnace ever could. Our Amana dealer locator will help you find a dealer that can provide you with the most appropriate heat pump for your home and budget.
You can also get the most efficient appliances available at Amana HVAC distributors for reasonable monthly payments with our feasible financing options. An Amana heat pump passes the most rigorous quality checks to stand heavy use for years to come. A well-maintained heat pump will not only last incredibly long, but will also save you money on energy bills.
If you have any questions while you’re researching, an Amana HVAC dealer near you can assist in answering all your queries and help you choose the right heat pump for you and your family.
Our air conditioners are equipped with the latest inverter technology, allowing consistent cooling and guaranteed energy efficiency. Amana HVAC dealers near me are equipped with the best air conditioners. Plus, our dealers have technicians with the experience and knowledge to understand your needs best and provide recommendations that bring you both comfort and savings.
Finding a local dealer
HVAC systems are a long-term investment so it’s no wonder you want to know as much as there is to know about HVAC systems and have a comprehensive understanding of the available products. We know finding the right HVAC local dealer can be overwhelming since you’re about to entrust your home cooling and heating service to them.
However, we have a few ideas that might help you choose the perfect HVAC dealer near you:
- Learn more about your HVAC contractor by inquiring about their State License and Insurance Liability. Check how they have performed in the market by reviewing their industry credentials and professional associations. Most importantly, make sure they are an authorized dealer for the brands they sell.
- You must also ask for a complete home evaluation and get as much knowledge of the requirements as you can. Make sure to have a written contract of everything that will be settled in the future.
- You must inquire about the brand they wish to install at your house. Amana is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA, so if you have any apprehensions about getting accessories and spare parts, you can rest easy. We are also top-rated by customers in all of Minneapolis with our top quality, warranties, and efficiencies.
To find the best HVAC distributor, feel free to contact iHeart Amana.