High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- Up to 17 SEER
- ComfortBridge™ technology compatible
- High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Compressor
* Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new air conditioner is paired with an Amana® brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge technology, performance data from the split system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASXC16 Air Conditioner offers up to 17 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps.
The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, am Amana brand ASXC16 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
- ComfortBridge technology compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort
- High-Efficiency, Two-stage Compressor
- High-Efficiency Two-Speed Condensor Fan Motor
- Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostics
- Efficient Cooling Capacity
- Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier
- Quiet Operation
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top
Product Limited Warranty*
The compressor in your new air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
This air conditioning system will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
Federal law allows this unit to be installed in all U.S. states and territories. Regional Standards