Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
* Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why Amana® brand AMVC8 Variable-Speed furnaces are insulated for noise reduction. However, the real secret to its unobtrusiveness is that it strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible and, therefore, produces up to 25% of the normal high-fire and circulating blower sound as compared to single-speed units.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 80% AFUE
- The CoolCloud™ HVAC app – Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with Powder-Paint Finish
- Corrosion-Resistant Vent Variable-Speed Blower
- Thermally insulated cabinet
- Silicon nitride ignitor
Product Limited Warranty*
In addition to the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* to the original, registered homeowner, this furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
If you want to consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Amana brand offers but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year (compared to single-stage gas furnaces). This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.