Energy-Efficient Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE
- Two-Stage Gas Valve Provides Quiet, Economical Heating
- Multi-Speed, ECM Circulator Motor
* Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
** Can no longer be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
A gas furnace is a piece of equipment from which you expect years of uninterrupted service. Amana® brand gas furnaces live up to expectations through intelligently designed components that benefit from decades of performance testing and refinement, like our new stainless-steel heat exchanger. And with outstanding warranties* that demonstrate our confidence, you can purchase an Amana brand furnace safe in the knowledge it will Last and Last and Last®.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana brand AMEC80 Two-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and efficient performance compared to furnaces with single speed motors.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Efficient and quiet multi-speed ECM circulator motor
- SureStart® silicon nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
Product Limited Warranty*
In addition to the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* to the original, registered homeowner, this furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our patented convertible technology eliminates the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.