MBVC Series -
Energy Efficient Air Handlers
- Up to 23 SEER
- Variable-Speed ECM Blower Motor
- Integrated Communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Auto Configuration of the Airflow and Tonnage in Communicating Mode
* Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Integrated communicating ComfortBridge technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors provide gradual startup and shutdown for quiet, unobtrusive operation with lower energy consumption compared to standard efficiency motors across a wide range of operating speeds. Constant low-speed operation for outstanding filtration and comfort level (models AVPTC and MBVC).
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Factory-Mounted Expansion Valve (TXV)
- SmartFrame Sub-Structure
- Auto Configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system CFM indicator
Product Limited Warranty*
The Amana brand MBVC Modular Blower is covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all limited warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links above.
This unit is designed for exceptional energy efficiency and performance. This blower is designed with quality components and assembled with excellent craftsmanship.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.