Are you looking for an HVAC contractor to install your new air conditioning or heating system, or are you trying to find someone to maintain it?
It is important for homeowners and business owners alike to remember that their comfort, health, and safety all depend on the performance of their HVAC system. That’s why it’s essential to find a qualified and well-experienced HVAC contractor who can provide these services and more for their systems.
If you’re looking for an HVAC company or need an HVAC contractor in Minneapolis, MN, and surrounding areas, iHeart Amana Brand is your go-to resource for finding the best local dealers. The HVAC contractors listed on iHeart Amana can provide you with stellar quality service backed by years of experience.
Here are some of the qualifications we live up to and highly recommend you look for in an HVAC company when you’re determining if they can meet your needs:
1. Make sure that your HVAC contractor is certified, insured, and licensed. Their license should be posted on-site so you will know who to call if there are problems with their service. Also, ask for proof of insurance. Establish if they have an emergency service line and get an assurance that you will get a fast response from them.
2. If you are looking for long-term services, ask for proof of their credentials in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry. For example, if you need furnace services, have your heating contractor show you samples of work they have done in the past and in the same type of work you are looking to have done.
3. If you have a specific budget for your project, be sure to tell them so they can give you an estimate on what it will cost and if there are any additional costs involved with your project. If they find something wrong or damages with your HVAC system, they should include the cost of replacement or repairs without you asking.
4. Ask if they offer financing and what their payment terms are for installations, parts, and service fees. Depending on your financial situation, they may allow you to pay over time after the job is complete with zero interest charges for up to twelve months.
5. Understand the stability of the HVAC company you want to hire in Minneapolis, MN, and surrounding areas. Determine how long they have been in business and how long they will be available after signing a contract.
6. Determine if their technicians are certified with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association or NADCA. They need to use high-quality tools and equipment for this service, such as a HEPA filtered vacuum system and air duct cleaning machines.
7. Determine the warranty that they have on their products and services. You should get a minimum of one year or more for parts and labor for both new installations and existing equipment maintenance. They will need to offer you at least three-year warranties on all parts installed in new HVAC systems.
8. Ask if they can provide you with references from customers in your area. Track these down to see if the work the cooling or heating contractors did on their homes was up to par. If you are not satisfied, let them know so that they can make any necessary adjustments or corrections before the job is completed on your property.
9. Get a written contract with specifics about the work to be done on your property before any work starts. It should include details such as the type of equipment to be installed or repaired, estimated cost, warranties, guarantees, and start times. And make sure that your contractor provides you with a receipt of work done on your property upon completion. If you ask them to show proof of their work, they should be able to provide it without any problems.
10. Have your HVAC contractor give you a time schedule for the completion of their work once it starts. This should be included in the contract that you sign before any work begins on your property.
Overall, do not be afraid to ask questions before you hire an HVAC contractor for services! Ask them what they can do for you and if their prices are competitive in the market.
Use the “Find Local Dealer” button on iHeart Amana’s website to discover an HVAC contractor that’s right for you in Minneapolis, MN, and surrounding areas.