Whole House Humidifiers solve winter problems.
If you’re waking up feeling dry, your nose and eyes are itchy and dry, you’re coughing and you feel like you’re getting sick, you are not alone.
Perhaps you’ve notice that your kitchen cupboards don’t close like they normally do or your doors are getting stuck, you may even notice that your hardwood floors lack the luster they once had. If you are experiencing any of these signs, a whole house humidifier is the answer!
Your house needs moisture back in the air.
Humidified air is so important during the winter. It’s because we’ve turned the heat on or stoked our fireplaces and it’s robbing your home of all the moisture you need to feel comfortable.
Feel better. Breathe better. Look better.
There are big benefits to increasing the humidity in your home. There is real medical science as to why you need to humidify your life and yes, there is a beauty benefit as well.
- Increase personal comfort: Humidifiers increase the humidity in your home to help eliminate the dry air that can irritate and inflame the passages in your nose and your throat. How many of us wake up feeling dry and uncomfortable? If you have allergies or asthma, humidification is your new best friend. Not to mention eliminating those annoying shocks you get from static electricity.
- Help your health: Humidified air can help remove the discomforts of cold and the flu. Prevent respiratory problems and decrease your likelihood of catching the flu or cold and reduce your chances of getting an infection.
- Preserve your home: All the wood in your home will benefit from humidified air. Your kitchen cabinets, your hardwood floors, the doors and trim in your home all benefit from moisture in the air. Humidified air helps prevent paint from chipping and also protects your electronics.
- Save energy and money: According to the EPA, you save 4% on your heating bill for every degree you lower the thermostat. Fortunately, a home with higher humidity allows you to feel more comfortable allowing you to keep that thermostat at a reasonable level.
- Beauty benefits: Using a humidifier to increase the humidity in your home can also increase the moisture in your skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Yes, there is a beauty benefit to have humidified air. Not only will you feel better on the inside but you’ll look better on the outside.
- Help your kids and pets: If you have kids, if you have pets, if you have humans living in your house you need to humidify. There is a way to do it and way not to do it. The best way is to add a whole house humidifier so that you get humidity in every room of your house.
A whole house system is better than resorting to portable humidifiers. First you won’t have the issue of bacteria growing in the tank. You don’t have to worry about what you’re breathing. Secondly you don’t have to buy multiple units for every room in the house. A whole house humidifier is fairly simple addition to any home heating and cooling system.
Let today be the last day you wake up feeling dried out, the last day you watch the wood in your home deteriorate, and the last day you let the dry air rob you of looking your best.
Let Team Amana keep you happily humidified. Download a brochure.
Why work with the A-Team of Amana® Preferred Contractors?
The A-Team is a select group of heating and cooling contractors. They are Amana® Preferred Contractors. They are the best of the best, the cream of the crop of all heating contractors in the Twin Cities. They’ll answer all your questions and get you on your way to better home comfort.