High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- UP TO 17.2 SEER2
- Compatible with the Amana® brand Smart thermostat
- Slim style, small footprint
- Quiet-mode – provides enhanced acoustical comfort, up to 3 different sound levels (as low as 45dBA)
- Blue Fin corrosion coating – helps keep the coil clean
* Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- S-Series Smart Thermostat System compatible
- Slim Style + Small Footprint =
- Flexibility in design and installation to meet demands of most projects.
- Install on pad or as a wall mount.
- Will support zero lot line and small patio/backyard spaces.
- Quiet Operation
- Blue Fin Corrosion Coating
Product Limited Warranty*
The compressor in your new air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* on selected gas furnace, air conditioner, and heat pump models, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new furnace or condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
This air conditioning system will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.