Amana furnaces are made by one of the most reputable companies in the HVAC industry. Their products are high-quality furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers, and air conditioners.
Types of furnaces:
- Natural gas furnace: If you have access to natural gas, a natural gas furnace may be the best option for you. Modern gas furnaces may have an Annual Fuel Utilisation Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 98.5%. Purchase a mid-efficiency model with an 80 to 88% AFUE if you want to save money upfront.
- Electric furnace: Electric furnaces are less energy-efficient and cost more to operate than gas or oil furnaces. They’re also better for the environment and have a 20 to 30-year lifespan. Reasonably priced in the purchase outlay and installation costs. An electric furnace could be a smart option for eco-conscious households seeking cheaper upfront heating expenditure.
- Oil furnace: Due to the availability and cheaper cost of natural gas furnaces, oil furnaces aren’t a popular option. However, the efficiency ratings of today’s oil furnace models are usually around 80 to 90%.
Cost of a furnace:
Furnace cost depends on various factors, such as:
- Fuel source
- Size and capacity
- Energy-efficacy rating
- Installation considerations
- Advanced features
- Time of the year
How much does an Amana furnace cost?
30-35 BTU’s per square feet
35-40 BTU’s per square feet
40-45 BTU’s per square feet
45-50 BTU’s per square feet
90 to 93% AFUE
50-60 BTU’s per square feet
93 to 95%+ AFUE
Features of Amana furnaces:
- ComfortBridgeTM technology: A high-efficiency Amana heating and air system is constantly monitored by ComfortBridge communicating technology. As data is collected by ComfortBridge technology, it makes automatic adjustments as needed ensuring that the least amount of energy is used to provide constant and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
- Quiet comfort: Many people believe that the best gas furnaces aren’t audible. Compared to furnaces with a single-speed motor, an Amana brand variable-speed furnace attempts to work on low capacity as often and as long as possible, offering quiet and highly-efficient operation.
- Energy efficiency: Cost savings are directly proportional to energy efficiency. All the Amana furnaces have a high AFUE rating.
Advantages of Amana furnaces:
- Induced-draft blower with variable speed.
- Continuous air circulation.
- Self-diagnostic control board.
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet.
- Thermally insulated cabinet.
- The CoolCloud HVAC™ app enables professionals to rapidly and accurately connect, configure, and troubleshoot.
- Primary heat exchanger made of stainless steel tubing.
- Variable-speed circulator motor that is both efficient and quiet.
- Igniter made of durable silicon nitride.
- Modulating gas valve with self-calibration.
If you still aren’t sure which Amana furnace to buy, visit the iHeart Amana official website. The rates of Amana furnaces can be different according to different local dealers. Contact us today to learn more! We can’t wait to hear from you!